The best teams suited to the customer
At Itera, we offer our serial production experience during the initial stages of a project. Invest at the right time in the right place.
Do you have a team with knowledge of product design at your company? If you don’t have a team trained in this area, it can prevent your company from opting for certain projects for manufacturers.
At Itera, we offer our serial production experience during the initial stages of a project. This allows our customers to save on costs in subsequent phases thanks to the 1-10,000 rule. The cost of each change to a product is multiplied by 10 every time it moves to a new project phase. Our product know-how in mass production environments allows us to anticipate potential errors that may otherwise go undetected until release phases, thus saving our customers unnecessary expenses from the moment Itera joins the team.
1. Instrument Panel.
2. Pillar Trim.
3. Door Panel.
4. Floor Console.
1. Bumper Grille & Components.
2. Fender Vents.
3. Body Side Mouldings.
6. Tail Gate Handles.
2. SIEMENS NX.
3. Solid Works.
Finite Element Analysis:
1. Start CCM+.
1. Model 3D.
3. LS-Dyna (Forming Simulation).
“To correctly design a shovel, you need to work in a mine first”
· Benchmark studies.
· Definition of the design concept.
· Definition of the bill of materials.
· Definition of the product’s special characteristics.
· Tolerance Stacking.
· Master Sections development.
Digital design pre-assembly.
· Detailed design construction (2D & 3D).
· Product/system design validation.
· Product design release.
Full Product Development.
Complete design development.
Validation of the definition and support plan.
Appearance approval support.
Production and quality issues support.
· Root cause analysis.
· Define, validate and implement containment and permanent solutions.
· Design solutions for construction and release.
Develop cost reduction proposals.
CAD & CAE Support.
Class A surface feasibility study.
Design construction (2D & 3D).
Product design release.
Master Sections creation.
Product/system design validation (CAE)
FEA capabilities (Finite Elements Analysis).
CFD capabilities (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
At Itera we apply a global work methodology. Our CAD services are centralised in Spain and India, however, we always have engineers located near the customer in the places where we develop the project.
The best teams suited to the customer Organised structure and operations Engineering, quality and savings.
Do your engineering teams have problems when it comes to taking on the current work load? Is this resulting in your company experiencing quality issues caused by your team or suppliers? Would you like to resolve this need without having to hire an excessive number of people at a given time?
Itera offers engineering teams adapted to each project’s needs. Once underway, an Itera representative will head to the location where the project is to be developed to manage it as efficiently as possible.
Depending on each project’s requirements, our engineering teams are trained to work remotely and alongside the customer. We’ve developed a global work methodology based on collaboration and communication.
Our experience in the automotive, rail and aerospace industries grant us a wide range of possibilities.
Product Engineering & Quality.
Engineering Teams With Proven Experience:
• Validate & Implement Containment Actions & Permanent Solutions.
• Green Belt & Black Belt Certified Staff.
• Cost Reduction Actions.
• Support to Production To Reach Solutions for Assembly Issues.
• Supplier Quality Management.
• Warranty Analysis.
Agile Project Management.
Project engineers with significant experience in product management and Scrum Master certifications, developing their task within this work context, and who can support our customers in:
• Release model projects.
• IT & software projects.
• Equipment and facility projects.
How do we build the best engineering teams?
We listen to you.
• Customer needs.
• Focus on the project and planning.
• Main requirements.
• Key performance indicators (KPIs).
• We build teams for the customer by selecting the most suitable profiles at Itera:
IPMS (Itera Project Management System)
• 80% of engineers with Six Sigma certification.
• International experience.
• Skills matrix.
• Employee performance assessment.
• Internal promotion to team managers.
• One to One monitoring.
• Performance assessment.
Work, work, work.
• Problem solving.
• Control and monitoring of KPIs.
• Process improvements.
• Lessons learned feedback.
Equipment construction scheme for our clients.
· Lead project development until implementation.
· Coordinate multifunctional teams.
· Agree deliverables.
· Meet deadlines.
· Ensure budget integrity and avoid deviations.
· Complete Six Sigma Project package to solve a specific issue at agreed total cost and timing.
· Efficiency improvements.
· Adapt to the highest standard of engineering management methodology used in top OEMs.
· Define problem and quantify waste.
· Identify potential contributors (root causes).
· Establish and validate measuring system.
· Measure identified variables.
· Analyse measurements and identify contributors.
· Design of Experiments (DoE).
· Define improvement actions.
· Confirm proposals and prepare implementation plan.
Product Change Management.
· Define product improvement.
· Technical interface in customer negotiations.
· Confirm change.
· Coordinate product change implementation.
Study of changes in product design for:
• Minimize rejections.
• Simplify the manufacturing process.
• Increase production capacity.
Comprehensive change management until its implementation.
• Prototyping and validation.
• Coordinate product change implementation.
• Problem analysis process based on the Six Sigma methodology.
• Green and Black Belt certified engineering teams.
• Ingenieros certificados Green/Black-Belt.
• Our own project management model (IPMS), combining classic planning with agile methodologie.
• Adaptation to our customers’ requirements, combining physical and remote support.
“Innovation and continuous improvement involve the cooperation of many minds.”
Do you have a project in mind? Do you need a specialist engineering team to help you make it happen?
Contact us through the following form, tell us what you need and our team will contact you shortly.
Tell us what you need and one of our managers will contact you in the coming days.
Trusted & Advanced Engineering Company driven by Costumer Needs and powered by Talent, Expertise and Commitment