Website ITERA Mobility Engineering
Powered By Attitude
Senior Quality Engineer SPECIALIST
-europe and spain-
We are looking for a Senior Quality engineer specialist in Automotive to join our engineering team. Working as a member of the Program Quality team, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage all incidents related to the quality of the assigned tools in accordance with the customer’s approval process.
- Ensure the output of a level of parts capable of meeting the cost/time/quality targets set by the customer program. Such assurance will be possible based on the candidate’s technical expertise and soft skills.
- Apply customer standards and formats to periodically report part status in customer forums with High Program and Plant Management.
- Working directly with Project Managers to help implement project goals; mainly the transition of programs, tools and equipment from one plant to another.
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects.
- Maintaining and updating key project metrics.
- Tracking and reporting project progress.
- At least 5 years of experience in Automotive field.
- Knowledge of ultrasonic welding process tools, assembly, injection of plastic parts for interior trim and coatings.
- Handling and interpretation of dimensional reports of parts and assemblies.
- APQP, control plans, follow-up of action plans, G&D.
- High English level. Other language knowledge is valuable.
- Strong leadership and effective communication.
- Self-starter, ability to identify and solve problems
- Travel availability is a must (90%)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org