Website ITERA Mobility Engineering
Powered By Attitude
Senior cad Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and leading the full design process from ideation to production. You will draw new designs and update our current designs. During the creation process, you will ensure that our designs meeting all necessary design responsibilities.
- Design and Development experience interior trim parts (Injection moulding, wrapped/lining, engraved…)
- Knowledge in IP / dash elements (Glovebox, decos, trays, defroster, air ducts…)
- Team coordination, task organization and tracking skills
- Final customer service and orientation, project reporting and tasks follow up.
- Fluent communication, reporting skills.
- Design concepts presentation and discussion to final customer.
- CATIA V5 advanced user skills (proven)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical, industrial or design engineering.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Compensation Plan
- Medical health insurance
- Professional Development & Education Opportunities
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Cross-department Support
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com