ITERA Mobility Engineering
Powered by Attitude
At Itera Mobility Engineering, we are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the automotive business in Europe.
The candidate will work with one of the most popular manufacturers of luxury sports cars located in Gaydon, United Kingdom.
- Issue resolution and arbitration associated with the exterior components of new vehicles derived from design, quality or the manufacturing/assembly process.
- Proposing feasible improvements in terms of cost and time to the OEM.
- Coordinating the implementation of improvements to validate their effectiveness.
- Reporting the status of changes regarding the components under their responsibility to the OEM.
- Reviewing product requirements to ensure they are clear, concise, and suitable.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers, product engineers, and support teams.
- Ensuring Lessons learned from previous projects are being appropriately applied.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, Mechanical Design engineering or similar.
- Almost 4 years of experience in the automotive.
- Experience in exterior part launching vehicle.
- Able to arbitrate conflicts and facilitate the decision making.
- Highly organized person who is process driven and can work autonomously.