Website ITERA Mobility Engineering ITERA Mobility Engineering
Powered By Attitude
We are looking for a Senior Quality engineer specialist in Interior trim to join our engineering team.
Working as a member of the Program Quality team in Launch the candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage all incidents related to the quality of the assigned tools in accordance with the customer’s approval process.
- Ensure the output of a level of parts capable of meeting the cost/time/quality targets set by the customer program. Such assurance will be possible based on the candidate’s technical expertise and soft skills.
- You will apply customer standards and formats in order to periodically report part status in customer forums with High Program and Plant Management.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of ultrasonic welding process tools, assembly, injection of plastic parts for interior trim and coatings.
- Handling and interpretation of dimensional reports of parts and assemblies.
- APQP, control plans, follow-up of action plans, G&D.
- High English level is a must. German knowledge is valuable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org