Website ITERA Mobility Engineering
Power By Attitude
We are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer specialized in Door Panels to join our engineering team:Working as a member of the Program Quality team in Launch, you will be responsible for;
- Manage all incidents related to the quality of the assigned tools according to the customer’s approval process.
- Ensure the output of a level of parts capable of meeting the cost/time/quality targets set by the customer program. Such assurance will be possible based on the candidate’s technical expertise and soft skills.
- You will apply customer standards and formats in order to periodically report part status in customer forums with High Program and Plant Management.
- At least 5 years of previous experience.
- Knowledge of stamping process tools, welding, seaming and sealing doors.
- Handling and interpretation of dimensional reports of sheet metal parts and assemblies.
- APQP, control plans, follow-up of action plans, G&D
- High English level spoken and written is a must. German knowledge is valuable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com