Website ITERA MOBILITY ENGINEERING
Powered By Attitude
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and leading the full product development process from ideation to production.
- Design and development of interior trim parts (Injection moulding, wrapped/lining, engraved).
- Design and development of IP, dash and console elements (Glovebox, decos, trays, defroster, air duct).
- Coordinate and organize team, tasks and tracking skills.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in Automotive.
- Final customer service and orientation, project reporting and tasks follow up.
- Fluent communication, reporting skills.
- Design concepts presentation and discussion to final customer.
- Knowledge of Coretools: FMEA, SPC, APQP
- Knowledge of the specific requirements of customers. CRS (Customer Specific Requirements)
- Travel availability
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible Compensation Plan.
- Medical health insurance.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, smartworking.