Website ITERA MOBILITY ENGINEERING ITERA MOBILITY ENGINEERING
Powered by attitude
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing, and executing new strategies.
- Participate with management in the preparation of the Strategic Plan.
- Agree with the Sales Director on the Regional Business Development objectives.
- Define the short and medium-term Regional Sales Plan based on the Strategic Plan. Customer qualification: understanding customer needs and buying potential, establishing sales forecasts.
- Supervise the Regional Commercial Operational Plan and all necessary actions for its realization and achievement.
- Define Business Development operations in assigned markets, services and sectors assigned.
- Establish the Commercial Policy that allows the achievement of the commercial objectives defined in the Strategic Plan.
- Report the status of all departmental actions to the Sales Director and, failing that, to Management.
- Providing market feedback to the Sales Director.
- Participate in the preparation of the End of Year Report as input to the Strategic Plan.
- Negotiation of opportunities (projects, tenders, bids, contracts, products on demand, etc). Win-to-win negotiation following the company’s rules and recommendations and considering KPIs (margin and/or profit).
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners.
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Technical degree (preferably engineering). Multi-disciplinary profile with basic knowledge in business administration.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in automotive companies (OEM/Tiers1) or in other industrial companies focused on design and development at the mobility sector (automotive, railway, aerospace, industrial vehicles, buses, etc.).
- Experience in team management and financial knowledge is a plus.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and speaking communication skills.
- High English level (C1). Valuable other language.
- Relevant Networking is needed.
- Results-oriented person.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible Compensation Plan.
- Medical health insurance.
- Professional Development & Education Opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, remote working.
- Cross-department Support.