Website ITERA MOBILITY ENGINEERING ITERA MOBILITY ENGINEERING
Powered By Attitude
Electronic engineer (battery systems)
We are looking for an Electronic engineer to join our R&D team.
- Perform the Technical Tasks of the project as well as the corresponding deliverables.
- Regularly attend meetings with the Project Leader to review the status of project tasks and deliverables.
Attend Kick off, periodic follow-up and end of project meetings.
- Negotiation of bids and monitoring of service delivery with suppliers.
- Definition of the design verification plan for software validation and battery validation according to functional specifications and requirements to ensure compliance with quality, safety and legal aspects.
- Dimensioning of components in electrical circuits and development of PCBs.
- Software and electronic systems design and development, applicable to the different products and systems required in each project.
- Design, evaluation and optimization of battery storage systems.
- 4+ years of previous experience in a similar roles.
- Advanced technical knowledge related to software, electronics and batteries know-how.
- Experience with ORCAD/ALTIUM/KICAD.
- Awareness of European EN-ISO standards and product approval processes.
- Knowledge of microprocessor programming and FPGAs. Programming languages: C++, Matlab, Python or similar.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Compensation Plan
- Medical health insurance
- Professional Development & Education Opportunities
- Flexible working hours, smartworking