Website ITERA Mobility Engineering
Powered by Attitude
At Itera Mobility Engineering US, we are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the automotive business in South Caroline ,United States. The candidate will work on a Project for one of the main manufacturers in the automotive sector, participating in Chrome Platings process trials.
- Maintain 5S Standards, shift scrap goals, tool change goals and OEE goals
- Complete yield improvement projects
- Participate in design review meetings on new awarded Chrome Plating projects and provide feedback to the corporate Chrome Plating process team
- Participate in Chrome Plating feasibility reviews and provide detailed solutions to potential processing concerns.
- Participate in Chrome Platings process trials
- Develop and maintain process documentation ensuring that processes and procedures are clearly stated and understandable for all employees. Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, improve yield and throughput, drive cost reduction activities and improve part quality
- Train, Mentor and coach all technicians on technical skills
- Approach each problem using scientific Chrome Plating process methodology
- Demonstrated ability to start-up, operate and shut down process related equipment
- Must be able to work independently on new process development as well as troubleshooting current production issues
- Work with equipment and material vendors to resolve machine and material issues related to the Chrome Plating process.
- Monitor and report issues with Chrome Plating process equipment, and make recommendations for refurbishment based on production factors such as cycles, process capability and Chrome Plating process history
- Interact with customers to resolve issues and provide new project updates
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental, and ergonomics efforts
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Plastics, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is required
- 3-5 years of practical work experience in a Chrome Plating Operation
- Experience troubleshooting Chrome Plating process in a manufacturing environment
- Strong and diverse technical background in Chrome Plating process, tooling, equipment, materials, manufacturing and quality
- Self-starter must be able to work with little direction and with a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to manage multiple start-up projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of management
- Work Location: South Carolina
***U.S. work authorization (visa) is a required for this position***
Join our team and be a part of shaping the future of the automotive industry!