Website ITERA MOBILITY ENGINEERING
Powered By Attitude
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and leading the full design process from ideation to production. You will draw new designs and update our current designs. During the creation process, you will ensure that our designs meeting all necessary design responsibilities.
- Design and development of vehicle interior trim parts (Injection moulding, wrapped/lining and engraved).
- Design and development of IP/dash elements (Glovebox, decos, trays, defroster and air ducts).
- Coordinate and organize tasks, teams and tracking skills.
- Design concepts presentation and discussion to final customer.
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience in Automotive.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical, Industrial or Design engineering.
- CATIA V5 and NX advanced user skills.
- Final customer service and orientation, project reporting and tasks follow up.
- Fluent communication, reporting skills.
- Travel availability.
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible Compensation Plan.
- Medical health insurance.
- Training and development professional opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, smartworking.