Website ITERA Mobility Engineering
Powered By Attitude
At Itera Mobility Engineering, we are searching for candidates to fill future needs
within the automotive business in the United States.
The candidate will work on a Project for one of the main manufacturers in the
The Advanced Quality Engineer will help to develop and improve the performance of
identified key suppliers, providing support to the current production volumes or
• Based primarily at the client location for short-term trips to key suppliers with
the aim of agreeing a suitable development plan with them.
• Working closely with the Client’s Strategic Procurement Team, carrying out a
gap analysis audit that will form the basis of the action plan.
• Support the supplier capability studies and run@rate activities.
• Coach and train the supplier’s operations teams in practical problem solving,
amongst other challenging tasks as necessary.
• Drive Flawless Launches at assigned supplier sites, collaborating with the
Launch STA team (e.g.: Schedule A, PPAP (Production Part Approval Process),
Supplier Quality Issues resolution).
• Conduct onsite evaluation visits for Priority commodities as per the GPDS
supplier engagement process for new programs.
• Review supplier incremental tooling work plans compliance to PPAP
(Production Part Approval Process) requirements.
• Drive capacity/uplift actions implementation with suppliers in line with the GCP
• Drive Supplier Process capacity issues resolution as needed – Production
constraint risk mitigation working with the client and Supplier teams and
manage “date to green” plan.
• Drive robust Supplier Failure Mode Avoidance through PFMEA, SCCAF, CP
reviews, Manufacturing feasibility reviews and Health chart deployment as
• Drive Supplier manufacturing health chart compliance and support development
of new health charts.
• Drive suppliers for Special process compliance with the support of STA
• Drive deployment & improvement of Quality performance requirements (Q1,
QR, TGW, R/1000, CPU), through Warranty Reduction, Benchmarking, Lean
Manufacturing, G8D (Global 8 Disciplines) methodology, PFMEA (Process
Failure Mode Effect Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), Gage R&R
(Repeatability and Reproducibility), Gage R&R (Repeatability and
Reproducibility), etc.) as required.
• Drive closure of supplier process Quality issues related to Stop Ship/Build and
Field Action Stop Ship/Prevent Action
• Drive compliance to all organizational and corporate training requirements and
SIM process compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar.
• At least 3 years of working experience on quality-related activities in a
development and/or production environment. Preferably in body exterior
• Experience with OEM´s and/or suppliers.
• A highly organized, self-starter, and logical thinker.
• Commitment to achieving the company’s long-term business goals?
• Excellent communication skills: ability to deal effectively and considerately
with a wide variety of individuals.
• Ability to plan, prioritize activities, and operate with a level of autonomy,
presenting data accurately and effectively.
• Work location in Detroit, MI area.
• Ability to travel frequently in USA Territory and boundary countries (i.e